terms and conditions
SORE KITES GOLDEN TICKET COMPETITION
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter:
1. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of Sore Kites may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter:
3. To take part in this Promotion:
a) Sign up to the Sore Kites newsletter by submitting your email address on the Sore Kites website
4. No purchase necessary. Maximum of one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. All entries must be received on or before 31 July 2019 (UK time).
Winner selection and notification:
6. One (1) winner will be selected at random by the Promoter from all valid entries.
7. The winner will be notified by email by 15th August 2019 and will be required to provide their address in the United Kingdom in order to claim their prize. Winner must respond to the email message within seven (7) days with their address otherwise the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
8. The prize is a voucher redeemable against a kite repair by Sore Kites to the value of £150. Prize must be delivered to an address in the United Kingdom.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw date, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant drawn from the same draw period.
11. Details of prize winner’s name and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out on the website and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
12. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next three paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the “Promoter” include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
13. Subject to the above paragraph, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used; c) damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize; d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and e) any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
15. If this Promotion is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/communications failure, tampering or any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions given under applicable law). Entries must not be made through agents or third parties or any automated entry software or any other means which allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
17. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
20. If you have opted in, the Promoter may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email and/or SMS.
English Law applies:
21. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
24. The Promoter is Sore Kites whose registered office is 10 Normanhurst close Rustington BN18 0BD.